Monday, April 1, 2019

VICTORY FOR ALL

Like a dream, even as expected, God has given us reason to celebrate our renewed hope. May all glory be to Him, the Almighty.

From the days of consultation, through the hopes of persuation and the rigours of party primaries to the general elections you my people, beginning from intimate household members, reliable friends, committed party faithfuls, my leaders of impeccable trust, true political associates and all of you my team mates who believed in this vision and committed your all sacrificially to its actualisation, I dedicate this victory to. I do not know how best to say it than the fact that my election as Jos South House of Assembly Elect is Victory for all.

From house to house, unit, wards to our communities, you sold our noble idea and vision for new governance structure that puts the people first, today heaven bear witness that our people, the sons and daughters of Jos South have now placed there faith in our hopeful aspiration for the government of our own.

Let me assure you that I am mindful of our desires and expectations and ever ready and now with our mandate more willing to be spent on the ambitious Jos and New Plateau dream. Be assured of my commitment, loyalty and dedication to the course of our common good.

As we look up for the revelation of the New Jos South Agenda in matter of months, I look forth to your meaningful contributions: lets put our heads together to chat a common course for our common destiny in this four years. My intention is for us to run a participative representation where our collective ideas become the objective of our purpose in legislative affairs.

This is now the time to walk our talk and deliver the devidends of democracy to our people. Please, be certain of my total commitment to our course.

Again, thank you so much for your support and sacrificial contributions to the success of this vision. I am indeed grateful. Then to all those who I may have offended, knowingly and unkonwingly, in the cause of this journey, please, forgive in the good spirit of this victory. May God bless us all.

Fom Dalyop Gwottson
Jos South House of Assembly Elect

No comments:

Post a Comment