Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Pam David Jang, formerly declares his intention to run for the Jos South/Jos East Constituency house of representatives. His bosom friends present the nomination form to him this afternoon at Tamarald event center Jos.


Our Great Party leaders from Jos East and Jos South, my friends and Supporters, members of the Press, please permit me stand on the existing protocol.

I sincerely thank you all for this honor, which I consider as a privilege.

It is a common fact that our People are in dear need of genuine and effective representation in the Green Chambers that Should be defined by results not attributes and making speeches or being liked.


As I humbly accept this clarion call to save my great people of Jos East/ Jos South Federal Constituency in the National Assembly I wish to state clearly that I believe in the concept of effective representation and I do not see this contest as a do or die affairs because leadership and Power comes from God.

I know that the work of a legislator is not an easy one considering the present state of the Nation and a Constituency like ours in Jos East/ Jos South, but am confident that by the grace of God we will do our best.

It is my sincerely prayers that God Almighty who has started this Good work will see it to completion in Jesus Name.

And as you return to your various destination, may God grant you journey mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment